[Koha] Change in results display between 3.18 and 3.22

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Jun 9 09:32:37 NZST 2016

Hi Andy,

on first glance, this looks like a bug.

But please keep in mind that the non-XSLT views for result list and
detail pages have been deprecated a while ago and are likely to be
removed at some point in the future:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#DEPR1:_non-XSLT_search_results_and_bib_display_templates_deprecated

I'd be interested to know why you prefer the non-XSLT view?

Hope this helps,

Katrin