[Koha] Koha and display of diacritics/non-Roman alphabets/characters

Bruce Willms bwillms at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 3 03:43:23 NZST 2016

I am brand new to Koha, but having a good time learning about it.  I have
encountered a stumper, however.  Can someone explain how to set up the
system to properly display diacritics and non-Roman characters?   For
example, I have a book about the Soviet Union that is written in French, and
it is not rendering either the French or the Russian diacritics.  I also
have materials in Asian languages such as Lao and Thai in the catalog.

Thanks for any tips.

Bruce Willms

East Side Freedom Library

St. Paul, Minnesota