[Koha] Slight delay for changes to IntranetUserJS to take effect

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Sat Jul 30 05:04:24 NZST 2016

At 03:39 PM 7/29/2016 +0000, Tomas Cohen Arazi wrote:
>It is called 'caching'. It is a feature that prevents Koha to re-read all
>sysprefs on each call, but have them stored at hand to re-use them. It
>takes a while, but you could restart your memcached server for it to apply
>faster.
>If you are storing sessions in memcache then your users will be logged out,
>though.

It could be memcached (for the sysprefs if you changed those, but memcached
normally doesn't store .js files), however more likely your local browser
cache (you say: "I typed till this much, refreshed the page, and the
changes are there.") Unless of course you have enabled Apache caching (we
have Cache-Control: no-cache for the intranet.)

Paul