[Koha] Slight delay for changes to IntranetUserJS to take effect

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:39:49 NZST 2016

It is called 'caching'. It is a feature that prevents Koha to re-read all
sysprefs on each call, but have them stored at hand to re-use them. It
takes a while, but you could restart your memcached server for it to apply
faster.

If you are storing sessions in memcache then your users will be logged out,
though.

El vie., 29 jul. 2016 a las 12:37, Dalton Fury (<daltonfury42 at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if it is a bug, a feature, or something wrong in my
> installation.
>
> Can anyone explain why it will take some time for any changes made to
> IntranetUserJS to take effect?
>
> I will save the changes, go to a page, view it's source, and the changes
> are not seen. I typed till this much, refreshed the page, and the changes
> are there.
>
> Why?
>
> Thanks!

Tomás Cohen Arazi