[Koha] Change in results display between 3.18 and 3.22

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jul 4 07:13:25 NZST 2016

Hi,

I just checked - you can also hide 245$c easily, as it's marked with the
class title_resp_stmt.

For the item display there are a few system preferences you could give a
try, but I am not sure if that will 'fix' it. If it does not, it would
be good to file a bug report/enh request pointing out how you'd like it
to work with XSLT.

Hope this helps,

Katrin