[Koha] Chinese Support and Chinese z39.50 servers

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Jan 26 01:43:59 NZDT 2016

Hi  : Anthony
Thank you very much for the information. I have added the Z39.50 . In addition to the information you furnished me with, the document http://ngl.gcg.ac.uk/pdf/z3950directory.pdf also gave me additional Z39.50 servers. Let me work on the Chinese Language support and will keep you posted of how things pans ou.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
ICT Manager
Libraries
University of Zimbabwe
Tel:+263-4-303276
Mob:+263771117777

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp