[Koha] Chinese Support and Chinese z39.50 servers

Anthony Mao maolins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:32:19 NZDT 2016

There are two kind of Chinese: simplified and traditional.  Which do
you mean or both?

> (1) how I can add support for Chinese Language

Try install Chinese po files.
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client

> (2) I would like to get a list of Z39.50  servers

Traditional Chinese in MARC21, try this from Fu Jen Catholic University
Z39.50 server: Fu Jen Catholic University
Hostname: 140.136.152.183
Port: 9998
Database: biblios
Userid: not required
Password: not required
Checked (searched by default):
Rank (display order):
Syntax (z3950 can send records in various format. Choose one): MARC21
Encoding (z3950 can send records in various encodings. Choose one): UTF8
Timeout (0 its like not set):