[Koha] Question about Item Type listings in Facets of search results

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Fri Jan 8 09:47:11 NZDT 2016

I believe this has something to so with the item-type code: BKS (listed as
the code for BOOK in Basic Parameters) Vs. the actual item-type BOOK as
added to 942 (koha item-type) and in $y in 942 (koha item-type).

How do I reconcile this split which rears its head as two different, yet
IDENTICAL item-types listed in Facets?

Is this the type of thing I can remedy in a round of batch record
modifications?

Thank you (again).

Jesse

--
Jesse A Lambertson
Librarian
Sultan Qaboos Cultural Center <http://www.sqcc.org/>
Ph: (202)-677-3967 Ext. 104
jlambertson at sqcc.org
عالم الانجازات ينحاز دوماً مع المتفائلين