[Koha] Conver Koha 2.2.5 database to 3.2.2

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Fri Feb 19 04:28:31 NZDT 2016

Wow, it is good to hear these stories of positive MASSIVE upgrade scenarios
in Koha.

 - that there are work-arounds with the data
 - that the new instances are responsive

I personally need to investigate the Koha to MARC mapping more (
http://translate.koha-community.org/manual/3.20/en/html-desktop/#kohamarcmapping
).
We're running 3.20 currently and hopefully will not have such a severe
upgrade when we do. But still...

Thank you for sharing.
Happy Almost Friday!

Jesse