[Koha] Conver Koha 2.2.5 database to 3.2.2

jre18 jre18 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 04:19:34 NZDT 2016

Ok so I went and talked to the librarian a bit.  (I am not librarian, but the
network/system administrator hence my being new to Koha).

Correct me if I'm wrong here.  I had the last process I sent a bit mixed up
do to some misinformation.

1) Do the "MARC Biblio Export" on Koha 2.2.5
2) Open this file in the MARC Editor.
3) Update the "item" lines in this file to make sure they match the new MARC
settings from the 3.2.2 server.
4) Import this file into the new Koha 3.2.2
5) Export the Borrowers table to csv
6) Import into new Koha 3.2.2

Does this sound correct?  Anything I'm missing or thoughts on this?