[Koha] Setting DueDates and Sending OverDue Notices

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Feb 4 12:03:49 NZDT 2016

Yes, the circulation alerts and the overdue notices work separately.

You've set your overdue notice triggers on the Tools page?

Bob

Bob Birchall
Director
Calyx Group Pty Limited

Mob: 0414 796 988
Email: bob at calyx.net.au
Web: www.calyx.net.au

This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by reply email and delete it from your system.
You may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.

Calyx Group Pty Limited – P.O. Box 6041 North Sydney NSW 2059 – ABN 25 083 195 804
Participating in the Koha Open ILS project:
http://koha-community.org