[Koha] Setting DueDates and Sending OverDue Notices

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Thu Feb 4 03:59:33 NZDT 2016

A follow up question on this issue of *OverDue Notices* not being sent:

Is there a fundamental difference in Koha between OverDue Notices and the
rest of the list of e-mail notifications?
Are they somehow a different thing in the system?

I ask because all the rest of my chosen communications ARE going out
unimpeded.

Thank you again,

Jesse