[Koha] Vote on proposed location for Koha-US meeting

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Feb 4 06:20:33 NZDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Koha-US (formerly, Koha-NA/NAKUG) has collected proposals for sites to
host its 2016 annual face-to-face meeting. I would like to invite you
to read each site proposal found at
<koha-us.net/index.php/Vote_on_location_of_meeting> and then cast your
votes to indicate your preference. Related questions and/or comments
can be submitted to rhastings at nekls dot org. Cannot make it to this
year's meeting? You can still tell Koha-US which site you think is
best for this meeting. We want your feedback :-)

Cordially,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha-US