[Koha] Report for bibs with multiple items with item details

Michael May mmay at dubuque.lib.ia.us
Wed Dec 21 04:29:41 NZDT 2016

Hi Barton,

I’m using this report:

SELECT biblio.biblionumber,(select count(*) from reserves where biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber) as holdsonbib, items.barcode,items.itemcallnumber,biblio.title,items.issues,items.itemnotes,items.enumchron,items.onloan,items.notforloan,items.damaged,items.itemlost,items.withdrawn,items.datelastborrowed,items.datelastseen,items.dateaccessioned
FROM items LEFT JOIN biblioitems on (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)   WHERE items.ccode='XDVDBR' ORDER BY biblio.biblionumber

I’m downloading the report as tab separated text, opening in Excel, conditional formatting the biblionumber column to highlight duplicate values in red, and filtering by cell color.

Mike