[Koha] Migration erros from 16.05 to 16.11

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:03:50 NZDT 2016

Hi Tomas,

Thank you so much for the detailed reply. I understand now.

we are using Koha 3.6  and upgraded till - 16.5
I faced problem only for upgrade from 16.5 to 16.11 on Ubunt 12.04/14.04 LTS

At this stage, still I guess,  upgrade should work. since, it is indicated
only after 16.04 MariaDB is recommended.
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian

then I request community to suggest how to migrate existing data from MySQL
to MariaDB, if we plan to move from 14.04 to 16.04. Do I get any kind of
documentation ?

with thanks
satish