[Koha] Question about running PLACK

Martin House martin.house at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:25:11 NZDT 2016

Well, darn. I asked the question because a third party vendor I contacted
suggested that plack could replace zebra as the overall index. Of course,
I'm investigating moving our self-hosted system over to this company. :)
Shows you how much I know. (or how much this vendor knows). That said, the
vendor did say they have developed koha on their own, and made
modifications. I just assumed that I could do the same, with plack as they
have.

That's a bummer. I may need to see about setting up cron jobs that will
call zebra-rebuild daily. I tried that but have not been very successful.

Thanks (Vielen Dank!)

Martin

Martin House
martin.house at gmail.com
www.martindhouse.com
704-996-0297
"An unexamined life is not worth living."