[Koha] Kohacon 2017 at at Ayala Museum, Philippines

eugene jose espinoza eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 23:16:51 NZST 2016

Wow that's nice! I might spellsling that time even though it's not my favorite format (Standard). I think the GP won't creep up on the pricing since it will have been over before the KohaCon proper. :)

    On Monday, August 22, 2016 7:08 PM, BWS Johnson <abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Salve!

>Thank you very much! We'll take note of that! :) So far, international events that will be happening in the Philippines that I know of are: 1) Ms. Universe 2017 (not library related but International in scope ;) ) - Jan. 2017, 2) International Association of Law Libraries (this one library related :), and 3) for those who are into Magic: the Gathering (MTG), Grand Prix Manila - June 2-4, 2017 http://magic.wizards.com/en/content/grand-prix-event-types-events, this somewhat coincide the month of KohaCon, for those into the game, maybe you can try spellslinging for GP Manila before KohaCon 2017. ;)

  Sorry about the delay in response! I have a ridiculously long course catalogue to edit.

  Don't tease too much about MTG, I considered being a DCI judge at one point a number of years back :P It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if more than a few devs found the Grand Prix to be attractive. I don't think I'd worry too much about a proper conflict with this, but it might creep up in room reservation pricing.

  So most of June is still in the clear, which is a happy thing.

Cheers,
Brooke