[Koha] Kohacon 2017 at at Ayala Museum, Philippines

eugene jose espinoza eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 14:04:21 NZST 2016

Thank you very much! Yeah, we will make it memorable. We will update you of the plans. Will gather the soonest local stakeholders on this event and plan for KohaCon17. Although I/we have something in mind, maybe previous KohaCon organizers can say a thing or two on their experiences organizing KohaCon. See you June 2017!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 9:28, BWS Johnson<abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com> wrote:   Salvete!

> Kohacon 2017 will take place at Ayala Museum, Makati, Philippines in
> June 2017. You can find more info at
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon17_Proposals

      Ooooh. Exciting! Congratulations to the Philippines. :D

Cheers,
Brooke