[Koha] London event, 6 Sept: Re: Koha World Tour

kathryn at catalyst.net.nz kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Aug 22 10:27:51 NZST 2016

Kia ora koutou,

As listed by Jo in her itinerary, Catalyst Europe and PTFS Europe are
co-hosting one stop of the Koha tour, with an event in London on
September 6th.

Anyone interested in Koha/libraries/open source will love the stories Jo
has to tell both about Koha; and Te Takere, the beautiful library and
community centre which Jo was CEO for, from the architects plans, to the
fantastic centre it is today. Whenever we visit the library there are
always many people waiting outside for the doors to open :)

More info, and registration page for the London event:
http://www.catalyst-eu.net/news/joann-ransom-her-koha-world-tour
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/invitation-to-see-joann-ransom-on-her-koha-world-tour-tickets-26820116691

Wishing you all a great week ahead, and safe and happy travels to Jo.
Kathryn

Kathryn Tyree

Project and account manager
Catalyst