[Koha] Koha World Tour

Joann Ransom joann.ransom at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:56:43 NZST 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the itinerary for my Koha World Tour is complete and details are being added as they come to hand for events I will be attending as I travel around the globe. I hope to meet as many of you as possible so if you are able to attend an event somewhere please come and say hi.

I will be updating my blog periodically – not every day because I will be too busy – but hopefully once for each city. I will also be tweeting as @jransom using #kohaworldtour

I also want to publically thank the generous sponsors who have helped make this tour possible:
• Calyx
• Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
• Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang
• First Ray Consulting
• Libserve Solutions
• Catalyst Europe
• PTFS Europe
• Interleaf Technologies
• Libriotech
• Biblibre
• Bywater
It is not a complete list because I know there are others still pulling the itinerary together but we are on our way!

Cheers Jo.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10