[Koha] Tag 952 field migrated records not shown

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Apr 27 21:57:49 NZST 2016

Hi,

importing 952 to create items should work well - we do it all the time.

There are some things to look out for:

- 1 952 field per item, not splitting subfields over multiple 952
- $a and $b must be set to a valid branchcode you have configured in
Koha before import
- branchcodes and itemtype codes ($y) and other codes are case sensitive!

If that doesn't help, it would be good if you could share an example of
one of your records with 952 with the list.

Hope this helps,

Katrin