[Koha] Tag 952 field migrated records not shown

Decka David ddavid at lib.unitech.ac.pg
Wed Apr 27 12:23:01 NZST 2016

Dear Koha team,

It's not happening right when I am migrating MARC records from the Athena
library system to Koha. I have set my Koha MARC bibliographic framework
correct and the results shown Ok from the MARC test. From the old Athena 852
tag there is little difference in MARC subfields. I have edited MARC fields
especially the tag 852 to 952 and its subfields using the MARC editor tool.
The only problem now is that tag 952 fields which when migration test
records, it seems no records were shown in the 952 Holdings tag.

Can someone advice me how to solve this problem or am I missing a step
during this process for smooth flow of migration.
Does it actually happened that the tag 952 marc field are easy to import
from marc file after editing using the marc editor. Or will I be editing all
99 000+ records of the tag 952 fields manually?

Regards

Decka