[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 119, Issue 23

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Sep 15 13:37:06 NZST 2015

Hi Pablo:

While I agree that the 001 should be populated with a unique bibliographic control number, it's not the way that Koha is typically set up.

In theory, it's configurable, but there are parts of Koha that expect the biblionumber to be in the 999$c field (e.g. MARC21slim2OPACResult.xsl).

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007