[Koha] Display question

Steve sowder at andrews.edu
Fri Oct 30 07:52:19 NZDT 2015

The biblionumber can be used to match on if reloading records. I have
exported MARC records, made some mass changes, and then reloaded the
changed records by matching on the biblionumber. (Match points 10, if
points > 5 then go.) Worked well.

I have even loaded new records by assigning a biblionumber that I know
had been deleted in Koha.
They loaded fine and assumed the biblionumber that I assigned.

Steve Sowder                            Systems Librarian
sowder at andrews.edu          Andrews University