[Koha] Display question

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Oct 30 07:15:55 NZDT 2015

Hi Tim

You could edit either the .tt file or make a custom XSLT file to do that.

But please do not make the mistake that was made with MARC and give a machine used value any human significance. The biblionumber is the primary key on a database row to allow Koha to identify a biblio.
It should not be given any human significance, accession numbers, control numbers etc play that role for humans.

Hope this helps

Chris