[Koha] KOHA with PostgreSQL

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Mon Oct 12 08:15:18 NZDT 2015

I'd like to share that we serve more than 13.200.000 records (adding
more than 20.000 items
per day) to 1.126 public libraries consoritum with 1.000.000 users
(adding more than 2.000 new users everyday),

I think it is biggest Koha installation around the world,
We use Mariadb on clustered servers and we are very comfortable with the
performance.
Of course, our technical staff trace the servers and databased everyday.

--

/Saygılarımla/
/Mengü YAZICIOĞLU/
e-posta : mengu at devinim.com.tr