[Koha] Koha glacially slow

Aparrish cspsyntech at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:55:53 NZDT 2015

So I've been continuing to poke around tonight and it seems my problem is a
long list of 404 errors caused by requesting the visual elements of the Koha
installation in a place where they're not. Anyone want to help a script
kiddie find the trouble spot?

more info: All the 404s being returned are javascript files (or the vast
majority anyhow).

They are located in
usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/lib/jquery/plugins. And they
are actually there, I checked.

Everything, at the least, is located together as far in as intranet-tmpl/
and then branches from there. There's two or three CSS files but mostly .js.

Here's a sample request header from the firefox network analyzer:

GET /intranet-tmpl/lib/jquery/plugins/jquery.cookie.min.js HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.1.1:8080
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Referer: http://127.0.1.1:8080/
Cookie: KohaOpacLanguage=en; CGISESSID=643b0bf39d5c700254b68d8321264d5f
Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

Is this simply a shortened file path or is it somehow missing the first
three or four subfolders? Also I am on the staff side in firefox, not the
opac side. I'll go figure out the opac later.

Thanks so much for your help!