[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 115, Issue 44

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri May 29 06:11:14 NZST 2015

Dear Abdullah,

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Abdullah Al-Modabber
<modabber at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Koha Developers
>
> We are planning to have another system where patrons will pay library fines and that system will send received details of fines in CSV format to Koha. We are looking for any plugin or interface to upload the late fine received from patrons from csv file to Koha to updte patron account.

Koha can handle accepting fines etc on its own (though within limitations).

However, it is possible that your requirement is slightly different
from usual Koha fines use-cases. In that case, nothing like that
exists out of the box. While it is doable, you will either have to
develop the functionality yourself OR pay a developer to write it for
you.

hope that helps
-indranil

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971 / 98745-80971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg