[Koha] Multiple OPAC interfaces

Barry Cannon bar at interleaf.ie
Mon Jun 29 22:25:59 NZST 2015

Hi Robin,
             We are hoping to run multiple OPAC themes, pointing to the same instance, but restricted in their respective searches. A simple example may be; one Koha instance with two locations. Each location has it's own themed OPAC interface, restricted to search only that locations (for bib, item information).

I did manage to get this running in the past - before the Bootstrap change - so I just wondering if there has been any substantial changes to how to implement this.

Regards
Barry Cannon
Interleaf Technology
http://www.interleaf.ie