[Koha] Multiple OPAC interfaces

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jun 29 13:57:12 NZST 2015

Barry Cannon schreef op vr 26-06-2015 om 14:26 [+0000]:
>         Does anyone know if there is still support for running
> multiple OPAC interfaces since the move to Bootstrap? I remember
> having some luck a few years ago but that was before the change over.

What do you actually mean? If you mean just running multiple different
Koha instances off one server, then that hasn't changed. If you mean
having multiple OPAC themes on one Koha instance* that is still done
exactly the same way, though there's not really an official way.

So, I'm not quite sure exactly what your question is, but the answer is
almost certainly "yes" :)

* http://www.stratfordlibrary.govt.nz/ <=> http://ils.stdc.govt.nz/
  are the same thing, just with different theming depending on how you
  reach them.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.