[Koha] Suppression of Books from OPAC search

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Thu Jun 18 18:09:26 NZST 2015

Hi

There are some books in my library that we would like to remove from our
Library to some other location. More like donating the books. I would like
to supress the books from OPAC searches and annotate the item records as
withdrawn from the system. How do I go about doing it.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

------
UZ at 60: Celebrating our Past, Inspiring the Future.