[Koha] Koha Fundraising Committee Draft Terms of Reference

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Wed Jun 17 05:42:57 NZST 2015

I don't know how to say this without stepping on anyone's toes, but
I think this discussion is taking a problematic direction. I don't
think it is good to tie the general discussion and decision on all
things fundraising to the personal situation of people that may be
funded once all is settled.

I refuse to agree I »have put somebody in a difficult situation«
because I opposed voting on things that were made public on very
short notice before meetings. I was not informed I was discussing
anyone's situation. A situation I knew nothing about.

It seems like behind the scenes it has already been agreed to
1) put money into the fund
2) pay somebody with that money

so I have a simple proposal for the parties involved. Please
consider contracting people directly until the fundraising stuff is
actually up and running and everybody is happy.

Hope that does not anger anyone,

Mirko

PS. Yes, I would like to see Jonathan continue his fine work on
Koha. Just to make that clear.

--

Mirko Tietgen
mirko at abunchofthings.net