[Koha] Need a favour - KOHA software error

Chandra Shekaran chandru1782 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:57:42 NZST 2015

Dear Sir,

I recently upgraded from koha 3.18 to 3.20 on debian 7.1. Presently I got
software error on koha opac and staff client page. My website is
library.cutn.ac.in

The following are the errors respectively.

Software error:

Can't call method "param" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 450.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:

Can't call method "param" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 786.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

I found in the internet that you faced a similar error, so please help or
suggest some one who can be of some help.

Thanks,

A. ChandrashekaranDear Sir,

I recently upgraded from koha 3.18 to 3.20 on debian 7.1. Presently I got
software error on koha opac and staff client page. My website is
library.cutn.ac.in

The following are the errors respectively.

Software error:

Can't call method "param" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 450.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:

Can't call method "param" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 786.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

*I tried restoring in a new server using mysqldump and got the same error.
Please help.*

Thanks,

A. Chandrashekaran