[Koha] Strange uploading procedure

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Jul 15 08:46:30 NZST 2015

Hi Jesse,

did you import your data multiple times maybe? If you have used the
tools for importing you should be able to see if the records were added
as new or matched with an existing record on importing.

One thing to keep in mind: If you want to use matching rules for your
imports, you have to make sure that the data in the catalog is all
indexed correctly before you import the next batch.

Katrin