[Koha] Strange uploading procedure

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Sat Jul 11 06:41:06 NZST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing strange things upon upload of records to my koha instance.
Our instance is in testing mode and is not live yet.

Debian 7 - Koha 3.20 on a local server.

When I do a search, say, "Oman history," or "fishes  - Arabian Sea" my
results list returns with records SANS holdings as well as the same records
WITH holdings.

Am I missing something in my upload stage or is there a way to "hide"
results that have no holdings (952 and all subfields)?

Getting a bunch of duplicate records really clutters my search results.
Is there a solution to this issue?

Thank you in advance,

I am learning a ton with each new koha interaction.

Jesse

--
Jesse A Lambertson
Librarian