[Koha] Use koha as a reference database

CConner cconner at esri.com
Tue Jul 14 06:38:35 NZST 2015

Heather,
I have the FF Zotero plugin and you are correct, for the most part it works
correctly. It grabs the data from what is visible on the record detail page
instead of using MARC fields to tags.

I am more concerned with using the "Save Record" options in Koha.  If you
save the record using RIS and then open that in Zotero Standalone (Desktop
software) you will get the record as tagged in my last message.  EndNote and
the others read the export tags the same way.

Our users utilize a number of different softwares so I am hoping to get the
RIS and BIBTEX tagging to be accurate.  If they only used Zotero on FF, I'd
be set!

Colleen Conner
Corporate Library, Esri