[Koha] Use koha as a reference database

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Tue Jul 14 06:14:55 NZST 2015

Hi--

How are you exporting into Zotero, Colleen?  I went to the record you
mentioned in your email:
http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=2

And when I saved it to my Zotero, I clicked that little Zotero page icon in
my Firefox toolbar & chose the option, "Save to Zotero using 'Library
Catalog (Koha)'" and the data from the 773 seemed to export correctly--that
is, my Zotero listing has this:

Item Type: Journal Article
Title: The marine licensing tradition: what are those ships?