[Koha] Request to be enlisted as Koha Support Provider (Paid)

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:20:48 NZST 2015

Hi Arka,

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Via Vitae Solutions
<contact at viavitae.co.in> wrote:
> Arka <contact at ...> writes:
[snipped]
> Dear all,
> By technical mistake we had posted a wrong name list as reference. Please
> find the following list as corrected one -
[snipped]

> You can call / mail this persons to verify our works.

As it reads from the listing page: - "This directory and its contents,
including but not limited to the links to other sites, purveyors,
providers, and vendors of other goods, services, or information,
whether for informational purposes or in the form of paid
advertisement, are made available by the Koha community on an “as is”
basis and without any warranties of any kind as to accuracy,
merchantability, or fitness of a vendor for a particular service. [..]
Inclusion on this directory implies no “official” status whatsoever. "

It is *not* a job of the Koha volunteers to verify the credentials of
a provider who has applied for listing., except to check if the
parameters mentioned at
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/ are
complied with.

cheers,

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg