[Koha] Catalogue - SQL Report Help

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:36:21 NZDT 2015

Thank you Paul, I made corrections, but the purpose is not solved.
By using "OR" it populates duplicate record.

By maintaining only one kind of item type, I can not make varied
circulation policies (but can generate unique records report for books),
and in this case, for the same user I have to provide two different kind of
ID cards for issue books from BK and BB, since no provision to create
different circulation policy.

And if I make two kinds of Item Type, then unique report won't come ? (can
make varied circulation policies, that is, by using single ID, I can issue
books of different item types).

Is there any way to generate a report either separately for each item type
or  as indicated by you using "OR" between BK/BB and then apply some query
to eliminate duplicates within Koha.

or any other way, koha team could help me ??

Hoping to get some solution.

Thank You
Satish MV
Librarian