[Koha] Koha-Batch Importing Patrons

Mary W. Maina mmainat22 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:53:01 NZDT 2015

We are using KOHA 3.18 .
We are trying to Batch import patrons using the csv file provided in the
tools.I have filled all the mandatory fields but am getting an error here
below on all reords.

   - Line 2 Critical field "categorycode" has unrecognized value "UNDER
   GRADUATE" (borrowernumber: UNDEF; surname: MUTUA).
   DT00214,MUTUA,SAMUEL,,MUTINDA,,,,,,,,,,DT00214 at students.scott.ac.ke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAIN
   CAMPUS,UNDER GRADUATE,2/20/2015,1/1/2030,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1234,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
   - Line 2 Critical field "branchcode" has unrecognized value "MAIN
   CAMPUS" (borrowernumber: UNDEF; surname: MUTUA).

What am i doing wrong?

Mary.