[Koha] Data Migration from "Alice for Windows" to "Koha"

Nick Clemens nick at quecheelibrary.org
Fri Feb 13 09:38:53 NZDT 2015

Unless someone on the list happens to have migrated from Alice you might
want to contact your current vendor/check documentation to see what they
can tell you.

That being said, some programs export a .dat file formatted as MARC so you
could try changing the extension to .mrc and seeing if MARCedit or Koha can
recognize it