[Koha] Patron deletion: Restricted dropdown menu

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Dec 18 08:16:29 NZDT 2015

> the dropdown list on the Delete Patron page does not
> display the student category (see attached)

Attachments sent to this list are not delivered, so if you need to
share an image you'll have to post it to an image-sharing site or
something like that and post a link instead.

I assume you're talking about the "Batch patron
deletion/anonymization" page? Could it be that your "student" patron
category was created with a branch limitation? That could cause it not
to appear if you were logged in to a branch which was wasn't included
in that limit.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer