[Koha] Curious about "Software Error" Issue

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Fri Dec 18 07:31:50 NZDT 2015

Hello everyone,

We have a koha instance on a local server (no public URL yet)

3.20 (package install on Debian 7)

Our administrator was working on the email configuration today.

He left, but afterward, when I tried to access the staff client, I get this
error message:

"Software error:

Can't call method "config" on unblessed reference at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 751.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 89.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 25.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error."

What does this mean?

My admin person says he is not sure what was changed.

Any advice?

Thank you much,

Jesse

--
Jesse A Lambertson
Librarian
jlambertson at sqcc.org
عالم الانجازات ينحاز دوماً مع المتفائلين