[Koha] "borrowers" permission doesn't allow to see current loans

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Wed Dec 2 06:17:40 NZDT 2015

Hi,
I have a question about the user permission "borrowers". It gives an access to the Details page of a patron. In our previous version, we can see the list of the document checkout in this page. Now, we just have the information 'loading' in the checkout tables, but we can't see documents on loan. (It's the same on the master version).
It's really damageable because we have some students who works in the library who can't do circulation actions, but who should be able to inform patrons to tell them how many books they have, tell them the due date...

I don't know if this change of behaviour was done on purpose, but for me, it looks like a regression. If everybody is ok with that, I can fill a bug in bugzilla.

Best regards,

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Système intégré de gestion des bibliothèques

bIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
6 Cours Albert Thomas - B.P. 8242 - 69355 Lyon Cedex 08
ligne directe : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03 | http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon