[Koha] Seeking Z39.50 targets for Portuguese material in Marc21 format

XGRR xgreadingroom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:13:38 NZST 2015

Boatardi kolega

The Xanana Gusmao Reading Room is Dili's (Timor-Leste) only public library and we are adding our collection onto Koha. Our collection is in English, Indonesian, Tetum and Portuguese languages.
We need a longer list of Z39.5 targets for our Portuguese collection, adult and children's material, fiction and non-fiction, in marc21 format, or alternatively a way to convert unimarc records to marc21 records.
Appreciate any thoughts,

Del Bovill
NZ Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Resource Centre Management Adviser
Xanana Gusmão Reading Room
Rua Belarmino Lobo No 1, Lecidere, Dili, East Timor
Ph: +670 3312890
Mob: +670 78239745
Email: xgreadingroom at gmail.com