[Koha] Global Bug Squashing Day - September 3 2015!

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Mon Aug 17 21:31:05 NZST 2015

Hi,

At Lyon 3 University, we sometimes organize Testing Days with other French Librarians. I think that it could be interesting to associate this event to a GBSD. Unfortunately, September 3d is in the middle of the start of the new university year and it will be difficult to plan a testing day at this moment. But for the next GBSD, I could try to make coordinate both.
At least, for September 3d, I propose to communicate about it via the Koha french association to promote the GBSD.
I have a simple tutorial in French about the use of sandbox and signing a patch : I can try to translate it (and it can be improve !) but there's already a wiki page : http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes

I hope it can help to make GBSD more successful !

Best regards,

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Système intégré de gestion des bibliothèques

BIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
UNIVERSITE JEAN MOULIN LYON 3
6 Cours Albert Thomas - B.P. 8242 - 69355 Lyon Cedex 08
LIGNE DIRECTE : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03 | http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon

Message: 1