[Koha] Global Bug Squashing Day - September 3 2015!

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Aug 12 08:54:44 NZST 2015

Hi all,

we have a Global Bug Squashing Days (GBSD) planned for September 3 2015!

During the July General IRC meeting [1] we talked about the Global Bug
Squashing Days (GBSD) in general and about how to make them more
successful.

One of the ideas discussed was to have some events during the day -
tutorials, questions & answers, developers talking about new stuff they
are working on etc.

So now we are looking for:

Ideas!
- What would you get interested in participating?
- What would help you to get started with testing?
- Do you want to know how to file a bug?
- Sign off a patch?
- How to use a sandbox?
- How to set up a Koha testing environment`on your own computer?

Volunteers!
- Would you be able to run a tutorial on that day?
- Do you want to present some of your new developments?
- Will you be there to answer questions during a specific time slot?

Please let us know and/or add your ideas to the wiki page [2]!

Thanks,

Katrin

[1] http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_meeting_8_July_2015
[2] http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2015-09-03_Global_bug_squashing_day