[Koha] Next general meeting

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Sep 16 14:55:59 NZST 2014

Hi,

I propose that we hold the next general meeting on Wednesday, 24
September, as there's a development meeting already scheduled for this
week.  Due to low attendance at the split meeting last month, I also
suggest that the meeting be held at just one time, specifically 14
UTC.

I anticipate that one of the main agenda items will be voting on the
code of conduct; I will be sending out a hopefully final draft based
on the feedback received in the next day or two.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton