[Koha] Cataloguing multi-volume sets

Željko Puškarić Zeljko.Puskaric at sabor.hr
Thu Oct 30 03:28:13 NZDT 2014

Thanks for your quick answer, Katrin.

Could you tell me which version of Koha are you using, because my form does not enable changing of the field 000 the way you described. I cannot change option 19 (screenshot attached). My assumption is that it should have something to do with Bibliographic level or Hierarchical level code. My Koha version is 3.14.04.
Could you, please tell me the names of the 000 subfield for a and b or c entries?

With Best Regards

Željko.