[Koha] Getting listed on Koha Website.

Mayank Jain mayank at ampletrails.com
Thu Oct 23 22:27:06 NZDT 2014

Company Name:  AmpleTrails

Contact Person: Mayank Jain

Contact email: info at ampletrails.com

Website: www.ampletrails.com

Telephone: +91-9315441078

Address: 323/10 Bans Gate Babra Mohalla, Rohtak, Haryana, India.

Short description of your services:  We provide installation, training,
configuration, books uploading in Koha.  We provide managed hosting services
for Koha on client server or cloud server.

Categories: Asia, India, USA,

--
Please refer us to your friends and family if you are satisfied, otherwise
let us know.

Thank You
Regards,
Mayank Jain :)
ampletrails.com
India +91 9315441078, +91 9818390836

We also deal in Attendance Machine|Bulk SMS| Website Development|Learning
Management System|University Management System|CCTV|RFID|Library Management
System